- Games that need to be made up will be replayed at the end of the regular season and in the order that they occurred. Sometimes parks may not have any available makeup dates and the season may have to be shortened. We cannot gaurantee that all missed games will be replayed.
- Captains and coaches will be notified 1 hour prior to the start time if a game is canceled. Please contact your captain or coach if you are uncertain.
- All registrations are final and no refunds will be provided. The registrations process is complete when you provide your payment information and the transaction is processed.
- Due to insurance and other considerations a substitute is not allowed to participate in your place.
- Captains and coaches are approved by us and can be removed by us at any time for any reason.
- We urge captains, coaches and players to discuss with league representative any issues that we need to know about. General safety and customer satisfaction is our most important goal.
- All participants are required to be covered under their own health insurance policy.
- Only registered participants on your roster may participate. We will conduct random roster checks and illegal players will result in a forfeit and the captain being suspended.
- All participants must wear an official shirt for that league and it must be the correct team color.
- Participants wearing a cast or other dangerous itmes are not eligible to play. We reserve the right to make the final decision on any participants eligibility to play due to injury, illness or general safety concern.
- Captains and coaches are responsible for the conduct of themselves, their players and team followers. We can and will suspend players who violate the "code of conduct" and/or rules. If multiple players are acting in an unsportsmanlike manor the game will result in a forfeit.